Corporate Social Responsibility / General statement of policy
Scott Law shall:
- Conduct every aspect of our business with honesty, integrity and openness, respecting human rights and the interests of our employees, customers and third parties.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Respect the legitimate interests of third parties with whom we have dealings in the course of our business.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity – for example, we will not promise more than we can reasonably deliver or make commitments we cannot or do not intend to keep.
- Aim to develop strong relationships with our suppliers, stakeholders and others with whom we have dealings, based on mutual trust, understanding and respect. In those dealings, we expect those with whom we do business to adhere to business principles consistent with our own.
- Conduct our operations in accordance with the principles of fair competition and applicable regulations.
- Review and track our business risks including social and environmental risks
- Maintain a company culture where there is mutual trust and respect, freedom from bullying and harassment, where every person feels responsible for the performance and reputation of our company;
- Provide our employees with suitable training and assisting them in realising their potential;
- Ensure the privacy and confidentiality of our employees’ personal information is respected;
- Suitably reward our employees for their contribution to the success of the business.
- Build strong relationships with our local community and ensure that we maintain strong local relations with other businesses and the wider community.