Confidential Waste Services
Unbeatable passion for a great Confidential Waste Service.
We offer an absolutely fantastic Confidential Waste service.
From regularly serviced consoles to bulk collections, with 6 purpose built vehicles we have a large fleet covering the whole of London, South West of England and Wales and are ready for your call.
Confidential waste in the safest hands
Our best practice service takes care of all the headaches of confidential waste destruction, ensuring that you meet your legal responsibilities and are not at risk.
Using fail-safe systems, we collect your confidential waste and securely dispose of it at an off-site shredding plant used by the MOD and the police.
- Confidential paper is pulped and shredded on the day it’s delivered and recycled where possible
- We keep meticulous records from start to finish and provide dated certificates of destruction verified by the shredding plant
- All our personnel are security-cleared and have on-going security checks
Choose what works best for you or mix and match.
- Confidential waste consoles: We provide unobtrusive internal-use cabinets with a lockable door and a paper slot, encouraging staff to treat all paper waste as confidential. We line them with our waste bags, collect the bags by routine when it suits you and fit new ones at the same time
- Confidential waste sacks: We deliver sacks with security ties for filling whenever you want and collect as little as one full sack
- Weight-based bulk destruction: A useful option at times such as an office refit or relocation
Our robust processes and external accreditations give all-important assurance of professionalism and accountability.
- We are certified by the Environmental Agency as carriers of waste
- All processes adhere to BS EN 15713 certification, which verifies our high standards including for personnel screening; collection and transfer; management and control of destruction; and traceability
- We adhere to BS 7858 code of practice for security-screening personnel
- Our collection vehicles are fully tracked using GPS tracking technology with real-time location data logging